February 13, 2019 at 2:29 pm #2070
Accounting Software Implementation Specialist – Job Posting
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with 33,600 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
We are currently seeking an Accounting Software Implementation Specialist to join our Civic Systems practice.
Civic Systems, LLC is a nationally recognized software provider of financial, payroll and utility billing solutions for municipalities and municipal utilities. Civic Systems offers exciting new challenges, an enjoyable, flexible culture and a bright future. Your professional skills and abilities will make a difference. While working with clients, you’ll gain enhanced expertise and career satisfaction leading toward more professional opportunities. Civic Systems is committed to family, recreation, philanthropy and community service. Our client and employee retention rates are an amazing 99 percent — a clear demonstration of our commitment to employ the best people to meet the long-term needs of the communities we serve.
Implementation and Training:
• Provide project coordination, management, and follow-up.
• Develop an extensive working knowledge of the software suite being implemented.
• Analyze and document client business processes.
• Set-up and configure software systems to accomplish client business objectives and to integrate with client’s existing environment.
• Present training programs for clients using identified learning objectives and selected instructional methodologies for specified software modules.
• Document all aspects of the project, including client workflow and processes, change management, and potential processes improvements.
• Provide post-training software support to clients.
• Ensure client objectives are met on-time and within budget.
• Develop and maintain strong, long term positive working relationships with team members and clients.
• Provide post-implementation technical support to client software problems.
• Resolve software questions/issues by clarifying the client’s question, determining the issue to be resolved, selecting and explaining solutions, expedite correction or adjustment and follow-up to ensure resolution.
• Assist in client advice by providing research.
• Maintain active communication to control expectations and ensure client satisfaction.
• Bachelor’s degree in a specialized field such as accounting, computer science, management information systems, business, mathematics, or a related field highly preferred. CPA or CMA license a plus. Associate’s degree with equivalent relevant work experience may be considered.
• Three (3) plus years of related experience. Experience with municipal or utility operations, highly preferred. Previous training and/or client service experience, required.
• Previous experience in accounting and/or understanding of general accounting principles, required.
• Demonstrated analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication, and trouble shooting skills.
• Strong technical and computer skills including highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel), required.
• Technical experience working with Microsoft SQL Server and/or Microsoft Access.
• Strong ability to establish, develop and maintain strong, long term and positive working relationships with team members and clients.
• Ability to travel up to 30%.
• Eligibility to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.