- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks, 5 days ago by Maureen Barry.
May 9, 2023 at 10:11 am #3230Maureen BarryParticipant
GovHR USA is pleased to partner with the Chicago Metropolitan Agency for Planning to search for their new Deputy of Administration & Finance. The Deputy will oversee planning, organizing, directing, and administering all the Agency’s financial operations and contract reporting and compliance, internal controls, procurement, and payroll — and manage other administrative operations, including information technology, and facilities.
Please see the attached brochure (link) for a complete description of duties and qualifications.
Created in 2005, CMAP is the award-winning comprehensive regional planning organization for the northeastern Illinois counties of Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry, and Will. The agency and its partners developed and are now implementing ON TO 2050, a new long-range plan to help the seven counties and 284 communities of northeastern Illinois implement strategies that address transportation, housing, economic development, open space, the environment, and other quality-of-life issues.
CMAP Core Values
Serve with passion
We are passionate about serving the people of metropolitan Chicago. We build public trust by being good stewards of public resources and proactively sharing information.
We are guided by the principle that everyone has a right to opportunity and a high quality of life. We work to realize equity for all.
We believe inclusion and collaboration strengthens our work. We seek out the voices of those who often go unheard or face barriers to public participation.
Lead with excellence
We lead on issues that advance the region. We believe in the power of data and the story it tells. We identify and share solutions and inspire others to adapt them for their communities.
We are driven by the desire to find more efficient methods to achieve the most impact. We do this by seeking new solutions to old problems, taking calculated risks, and daring to try them.
Check out more about the CMAP vision to learn more!
Why consider a career with CMAP?
• are a forward-thinker who works collaboratively with all administrative and operational team members – passionate about the work they do;
• excited to work cooperatively with staff and others on issues of Inclusive Growth, Resilience, and Prioritized Investment for regional projects that are long-lasting and sustainable;
• enjoy using mass transit instead of driving (it’s one block to Union Station from the office);
• enjoy a hybrid work schedule; and
• value work/life balance and live in an area that has too many entertainment, outdoor and cultural events to list –
CMAP is the work environment for you!
Starting salary for this position is $146,643-$175,963 with a generous benefit package depending on qualifications.
For consideration, apply at: http://www.GovHRjobs.com and please submit résumé, cover letter, and contact information for three (3) to five (5) professional or supervisory references.
Review of applications will begin on May 19th and the posting will remain open until filled.
Questions regarding the recruitment may be directed to: Joan Walko, Senior Vice President, GovHR USA, LLC, (410) 499-9586.
CMAP is an equal opportunity employer.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.