Applications are now being accepted for a permanent full time Accounting Manager position with the Dunn County Administration Department – Finance Division. This position performs difficult administrative work developing and maintaining financial records and reports; coordinating and supervising administrative functions of the finance office; preparing fiscal reports; managing purchase requisitions, and related work. Continuous supervision is exercised over assigned positions.
Requirements for this position are:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field;
• 3-years accounting experience;
• Governmental accounting experience in nursing home setting preferred, or any combination of education and experience that provides equivalent knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Starting salary 2019: $28.92 – $37.95/hour, depending on qualifications/experience.
• Flexible Schedule.
• Job description available on the Dunn County website or by contacting Keith Strey, CFO
How and When to Apply:
• Apply by resume and Dunn County application that can be found on the County’s website at http://www.co.dunn.wi.us, select the “Employment” tab.
• Application will be accepted until Wednesday, October 23, 2019.