Grant County is recruiting for a Finance Director / County Auditor. This position acts as the County Auditor as well as directs, develops, and coordinates the County’s overall financial management program. This includes but is not limited to the development, implementation, and administration of a fund based accounting and financial reporting system. This position also exercises supervision over departmental accounting and reporting methods for all departments in Grant County.
Start Rate: $3,261.20 bi-weekly salary
1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting or Business
Administration with an emphasis in accounting
2. Registration as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) required, unless applicant is within meaningful progression toward that status and completion by a mutually agreed upon
1. Four or more years’ experience of professional auditing or accounting
2. Experience in governmental auditing and accounting preferred
3. Experience in budget management and systems analysis work desirable
Note: Equivalent combinations of job related education and experience may be considered
How to Apply: A Grant County application for employment and job description may be
obtained at http://www.co.grant.wi.gov or by contacting the Grant County Personnel Department
(608)723-2540. Letter of interest, resume, and Grant County Application are required.
Application must be on file, completely filled in, no later than 4 p.m. on April 9, 2020 to:
Grant County Personnel
111 S. Jefferson St.
PO Box 529
Lancaster WI 53813