January 17, 2020 at 3:57 pm #2292Ryan GoerresParticipant
Are you looking for a firm where your talents are appreciated and opportunities are great?
Andrea & Orendorff LLP has an excellent opportunity for a Fiscal Manager in our Government Services Division, working at the five-star rated nursing home/assisted living facility of Kenosha County, Wisconsin. http://kenoshacounty.org/224/Brookside-Care-Center . This position would be located at the County facility outsourced as the firm’s employee backed up by our fiscal team.
We continually strive to create a work environment that embraces change, strengthens quality of life, improves productivity, and allows team members to pursue personal and firm goals. We encourage creativity, enthusiasm and personal development.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Public Administration, Business Administration or related degree is required plus a minimum of five (5) years’ experience
• Master’s degree preferred.
• Successful management experience in directing and managing financial operations of a health care or senior living/long term care organization is required.
• Knowledge and experience with third party reimbursement including Medicare, Medicaid and the changing healthcare reimbursement environment is preferred.
• Must possess ability to develop, review, interpret and relay financial information to management, governance and staff with strong communications skills.
• Must be action-oriented, have business acumen, manage conflict well, be customer focused, have high decision quality, flexibility to adapt to ongoing change and have organizational agility. Ability to work with minimal supervision and exercise independent judgment.
• Developed computer skills and advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, is required. The County uses Dynamics AX as its ERP system and plans to implement an updated EHR software for the facility.
• Due to the nature of our industry; confidentiality, honesty and ethical behavior is of the utmost importance.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION
• ANALYSIS – Demonstrated creative ability to develop and analyze budgets and financial plans and projections, prepare financial schedules, and produce accurate and concise reports for management and governance.
• MAXIMIZATION OF REVENUES– Oversees Medicare, Medicaid, and private pay billing and timely collections to maximize revenue and minimize write offs. Completes the annual Medicaid report.
• INTERNAL CONTROLS AND COMPLIANCE – the facility follows the guidelines of the county government structure always looking for ways to improve processes and internal controls.
• SUPERVISION OF FISCAL STAFF –manages staff who perform accounts payable and accounts receivable billing and collections and day-to-day operations including journal entries and the monthly and annual close.
. Please forward your resume to:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.