April 21, 2021 at 4:21 pm #2530Jeremy LucasParticipant
Milwaukee County Parks is looking for an individual to assist the Contract Manager with responding to internal inquiries regarding Park contracts, drafting new agreements and billing for revenue related to those arrangements.
Provide high-level assistance to the Parks Contract Manager to manage auditing and compliance of department contracts. The major objective is to organize and maintain contract data and vendor information in a centralized database, respond to internal/external inquiries regarding contracts, and bill vendors according to contract stipulations.
· Vendor & Contract Management – Organize, manage and track vendor and contract information/data in contract management software. Develop and utilize additional contract and vendor management systems as needed.
· Internal and External Contract Support – Respond to and document inquiries from department staff, County staff and external vendors for routine matters related to contract enforcement and terms. Track and pursue outstanding documentation for contract compliance. Disseminate more complex matters to the appropriate staff for follow-up.
· Accounting – Initiate billing according to contracts and reconcile payments made through County treasury.
· Office Administration – Maintain timelines for contract renewals, board reports and lease agreements. Assist with compiling data for comptroller reporting or audit compliance.
· Special Projects – Participate in departmental continuous improvement projects, ad hoc committees or County workgroups involving contract management.
· Ability to push, pull, lift and carry up to 15 lbs.
· Other duties as assigned.
Required Education, License/Certification and Experience
· Current residency within the State of Wisconsin required
· Valid Wisconsin Driver’s License required
· Associate’s degree or higher in Accounting, Business Management, Paralegal Studies or closely related field required
· Two (2) years or more work experience with Contract Management Assistance, Contracts or Legal Documents required
· Intermediate or Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TEAMS) required
· Excellent Customer Service skills required
PG19 9000 RV
Note: This Original Examination is open to current residents of the state of Wisconsin. The selection process will be job related and will consist of one or more of the following: education and experience evaluation; written, oral, or performance tests, or other assessment methods.
Milwaukee County offers a comprehensive blend of benefits designed to make your life better both inside and outside of the workplace. Milwaukee County conducts job related criminal background checks and pre-employment screenings.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.