June 11, 2019 at 5:56 pm #2170
June 11, 2019
Description: The main job duties of the position are to perform accounting functions and to maintain accurate financial records while supervising accounting staff. The Accounting Manager will provide detailed analysis of financial information for the school district and supervision of processes to ensure that: financial obligations of the district are met in a timely and accurate manner; appropriate records are maintained to meet the reporting requirements of management and outside agencies; a system of internal accounting control provides reasonable assurance that assets are safeguarded against loss from unauthorized use or disposition and that transactions are executed in accordance with School Board authorization and generally accepted accounting principles.
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting/finance required;
• CPA or MBA required;
• Minimum three years’ experience in a business office required;
• Experience with governmental accounting preferred.
• WI DPI School Business Manager License or ability to obtain license preferred.
• Management experience in business office preferred.
• Experience in school fund (WUFAR) accounting preferred.
• Maintain a valid WI Driver’s License and the ability to drive between district buildings.
• Full Job Description
• WECAN Vacancy ID: 62372
Compensation & Benefits: Aligned to the Administrative Staff Compensation Model. The District offers a highly competitive benefit package, including Health, Dental, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
Internal Candidates should apply: by completing a WECAN – Certified Staff online application and the online cover letter.
External Candidates should apply: by completing a WECAN – Certified Staff online application, the online cover letter, and the Anti-Nepotism form by following the post WECAN application instructions. Attach a copy of your resume, transcripts, three (3) letters of professional reference and a copy of your current Wisconsin DPI license to your WECAN application.
Deadline: June 16, 2019
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.