- This topic is empty.
April 16, 2020 at 3:51 pm #2337Emily LeyParticipant
The Village of Kronenwetter (Pop. 7,826), located in Marathon County, Wisconsin, seeks a highly motivated and skilled Village Treasurer/Finance Director. Under the general supervision of the Village Administrator, the Village Treasurer/Finance Director position is appointed by the Village Board and is responsible for managing all aspects of the Village’s finances, including providing day-to-day oversight of financial activities and financial planning. The broad responsibilities of the Treasurer’s Office include:
• Cash management, including receipting and investing all monies, and debt management.
• Financial reporting, including maintaining all financial and accounting records of the Village, preparing for the annual audit and monthly Treasurer’s reports.
• Budget development, including coordinating the budget process, developing operating budgets for all municipal and enterprise funds and capital improvement planning.
• Property tax collection, including preparing the tax roll, collecting taxes, and reconciling with other taxing jurisdictions.
• Financial planning, including providing leadership and direction in the development of short and long-range financial plans.
• Customer service, including providing quality stewardship of Village resources, timely and accurate financial information, and exercising good judgment in the application of prescribed financial procedures and regulations in accordance with Village and State laws.
Requirements: A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Public Administration with two years of experience in financial management, or Associate’s degree in related field with four years of relevant experience in financial management, is required.
Pay & Benefits: This is a full time, salaried position with a salary range of $45,000 – $70,000 (based on experience). The Village offers participation in the Wisconsin Retirement System and a competitive benefits package. This is an exempt position under the FLSA and not eligible for overtime pay.
How to Apply: To apply for this position please email a resume, cover letter, and Village Employment Application to: Richard Downey, Village Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org, by 4pm on Thursday, April 30, 2020. Village Applications and position description are available at http://www.kronenwetter.org. Finalists will be selected and online interviews will be scheduled during the week of May 4, 2020. The final candidate list will be open to the public. EOE/AA/ADA
Please direct questions to Richard Downey at email@example.com or (715) 693-4200.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.