October 18, 2021 at 11:48 am #2682Jessica LegoisParticipant
Village of Suamico
Tax Collection Limited Term Employment (LTE)
First Review: 10/29/2021, open until filled
Position: Tax Collection Limited Term Employment (LTE)
Hourly Wage: $15.30 Hourly
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm.
Work is anticipated to begin as early as 12/13/2021 and last thru
Reports to: Director of Administrative Services
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Receipt property taxes in-person and by mail.
2. Enter payments made by cash/check/credit card.
3. Update mailing addresses.
4. Add or delete lottery credits.
5. Serve as the phone and counter contact for customers.
6. Answer tax-related questions.
7. Reconcile cash drawers for all tax batches and create bank deposits.
8. Assist with mailing receipts and other written correspondence to taxpayers.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. Education and Experience
Experience in cash-handling
2. Knowledge and Abilities
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Skill in providing good customer service.
Ability to maintain effective working relationships with staff and the public.
Knowledge to perform basic computer tasks utilizing Microsoft Word and Excel. Use
of a 10-key machine, computer, copy machine, printer, and other devices is a
required essential function of this position.
Ability to perform full data entry functions.
Knowledge of arithmetic, business English and spelling.
Ability to learn the specialized procedures of the department in which employed.
Ability to work the required hours of the position.
Interested candidates should submit an employment application and/or resume to:
Jessica Legois – Director of Administrative Services Via Email at [email protected] or Mail To:
Village of Suamico
ATTN: Jessica Legois
12781 Velp Avenue
Suamico, WI 54313
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.